Friday, January 1, 2010

My Symbolic Belt

Chris McCandless had a belt, beautifully made, with symbols representing his life.  I cannot make a belt like he did, but I do know what symbols I would have on my belt. 
  • On the left side, the beginning, I would have a sun, because it represents life.
  • Then I would have the state of Maryland, because that is where I live.
  • I would also have a book because I like to read.
  • Next to the book would be a Saint Bernard.
  • There would be a cross, because I am Catholic.
  • There would be a soccer ball and a lacrosse stick also, because I played those sports.
  • Then there would be a bear because I met a bear when I went hiking in Wyoming.
  • There would be a running person because I did cross country and track.
  • There would also be a snowflake, because this year there has been a lot of snow, and it might set a record.
  • Lastly, there would be the letters R.A.D. because those are my initials.

No comments:

Post a Comment